Camp Thunderbird Redevelopment Overview
Camp Thunderbird Redevelopment Overview, by Brandon Beebe.
• Purpose - To develop a top quality, financially
sustainable camp that meets the needs and
expectations of Scouts, their units and
• Developing a top quality, long-term camp will
be a lengthy and challenging process.
• Involve many perspectives and camp visions
• Will include sustainability plans (staff, market,
maintain and support)
Financial Recovery Plan Presentation
The Plan for recovering from our financial issues, by Mark Crawford.
Why are we here and how did we get here?
Board decisions regarding property
Brief financial overview
2016 operations and impact of cost cutting
2016 Balance sheet
Volunteer Organization Chart vacancies
Professional Staff Organization Chart Vacancies
• Staffing shortfall implications
Operating Budget: What does a fully staffed council look like and what will it take to get there?
Capital Budget: Sources and Uses
So, what's the plan?
Vision of PHC in the short, medium and long term.
Camp Thunderbird's Future